11 November 2009

Our new format

This week we launch a new way of "delivering" Knowing the Score. I won't trouble you with the story behind why there is a new delivery system, and I won't apologize for moving to this format. However, I will say that if you are among those who read from print, and not on-screen, I think you will find that this page will print well. We will continue to put a few print copies out in the music room each week, for those who prefer that medium. (I for one read very little from a screen, still preferring to hold and mark-up most of what I read!)


Many who receive the weekly email, "Knowing the Score," look to that email's list of prayer requests. You will still find them there, and never here in a public space.


I have been out of the "From the Director" business for over a month now, and will return to that devotional column next week. This week I am just launching this blog and working out the kinks in the process.


Meanwhile, I have made my pass through the Psalms, looking for the "steadfast love of the Lord" throughout, and especially in the Psalms of David. There is much to write about there, much more to learn, and a deep well of worship from which church musicians (and all believers) may freely drink. I look forward to spending time with you at that well.


Blessings,

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment